Easy, quick DIY installation. Choose Valvecosy™ to safely insulate your hot water service valve.
Save money - Reduce heat loss - Conserve energy - Made in Australia
Diagram colours for illustration purposes only.
Valvecosy™ is currently available in
COLORBOND® colour DUNE®* .
- Easy removal of Valvecosy™ to facilitate inspection of valve
- Covers and enables positioning of easing gear at various orientations
- Fits most 12mm and 19mm valves
- Covers valve and pipe unions to reduce heat loss
- Drainage channel enables water to drain from the cover which may indicate valve leaks. It also maintains dryness within the Valvecosy™ insulator
- Covers auxilliary relief valve. If valve releases boiling water it is directed downward and at the tank, not into the surrounds
- Covers entire valve reducing heat loss
- Simple installation by anyone. No tools or additional materials required
- Helps hot water service installations comply with AS/NZS 3500.4. Don't get caught out at an audit without insulation